From crappy sketch to final render. Oh and if you look closely, you’ll notice I drew the first “to” twice
*hides in shame*
- Me: how can you do this Rick?
- Me: I mean how
- Me: to Percabeth
- Me: I can't even
- Me: how could you
- Me: I mean I mean
- Me: you you you
- Me: asdfghjkl Percabeth feels
- Rick Riordan: *happily trolls all of us while the whole PJO fandom falls into Tartarus*
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
My cousin just choked.
Everyone always talks about how amazing of an architect Elsa is, but have we all forgotten about Tarzan’s parents who built an awesome tree house by themselves while caring for their infant child…?
but someone had a headcanon that Tarzan’s parents were actually the King and Queen of Arendelle. They didn’t die, they washed up there
do u ever go to unfollow someone but then u see some rly good posts and u just kind of
you can stay
My part I of a two part series on Pope Francis and why I think he rocks! There has been a backlash against religiosity lately with all that is going on in the world and folks like him definitely help restore your faith!
I’m agnostic bordering on atheist and this man warms my heart. He is what we should all strive to be.
I’m not religious, but I love this guy!
This is why I’m a proud Catholic girl. :) This is what God is about!!
totally, hon, and i’m glad that he’s bringing a good light to what believers CAN be; i swear when he goes, i’m going to be legitimately upset—this is a good example of humanity and anyone could learn a thing or two from his actions